Saturday, October 3, 2009

Well, here we are in October already. The weather has changed dramatically and the promise of an Indian summer has all but passed. I finally worked up the courage to go through the boxes of stuff he dropped off at my mom's house, only to find that nothing was mine. So I have to now gather up the strength to see him and get back all my things.
I am not looking forward to this task at all.
In other news I am looking for an apartment and not having any real success at it. The prices are either too high or too far away from where I want to be. then again, I suppose I can go anywhere at all because there is nothing holding me here anymore. Fear is overcoming me and I must steer myself through that as well.
I am still sad, but I keep going. Trying new things and being bold again.
Well I guess that's all for now.
Caio.

No comments: