Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hello Friends, hope all is well in the land of cyberspace. I finally had a good night's sleep and feel more relaxed today than I have in a very long time. I even took an almost three hour nap yesterday! Sleep is very important and essential in keeping your body and mind in a state of awareness and positive thinking, so I have learned the hard way. Is there anything I haven't ever learned the hard way for that matter?

Summer is here and I plan on having some fun, fun, fun. Something that has been lacking for the past year from my life. Of course, having the sun shining for almost a week straight definitely helps in that point of view.

For the first time, in a very long time, I feel the promise of life coming back to me. The promise of a warm day, a walk in a distant park or at the beach, a warm summer night watching the moon shimmer off the still waters of the bay with a warm breeze blowing in my hair. All good.

I am trying hard not to look at my world as half empty, but with the promise of being half full. It's all up to me and me alone. I just feel good. I feel like good things are going to finally begin to happen to me and I am breathless with anticipation.

So that's where I'm at this Tuesday July 7th. In a comfortable place and feeling peaceful.

I wish everyone a great day and hope that everyone has something to laugh about and with and that your smiles are abundant.

Caio for now my friends.

No comments: